Pre-Departure Orientation in July with Sept-Jan Internship!
Available to all Aboriginal Youth ages 19-30, the International Aboriginal Youth Internship (IAYI) provides an opportunity for Indigenous Youth to work on diverse projects in environmental and community sustainability, gender equality and Indigenous forest conservation that could be applied in your community.
This hands-on program provides in-depth training and education in forest conservation and the industry. All costs covered for selected applicants.
- Pre-departure orientation in Vancouver in July, followed by 4-month internship departing September, and community development activities
- Participate in research, management exercises, orientation, and teachings on new software, technology, and field work
- Share Indigenous cultural knowledge
- Gain valuable and employable skills
- Increase understanding, knowledge of international issues
- Work collaboratively with local community partners
Now accepting applications for 2019.
The IAYI program is available from 2018-2022.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.